Pointscape Publishing is an ethical micro-business based in Cornwall in the UK and established in 2007.
We publish websites and booklets that promote conservation and the environment.
Pointscape Publishing wants to help people enjoy what the UK has to offer - its history, architecture and scenery - by helping them travel through the landscape enjoyably, economically and with the least impact on the environment.
Pointscape Publishing is an ethical business and its practices include:
• promoting goods and services that are beneficial to society
• supporting and promoting "slow tourism”
• recycling all its office waste products (including electrical equipment)
• supporting environmentally friendly small businesses, especially small campsites
• reducing its carbon footprint and using rail and cycle as the principal mean of transport for its operations.
• supporting and promoting cycling in the UK
• supporting and promoting the conservation of the natural and historic landscape
Contact Pointscape Publishing
You can get in touch with Pointscape Publishing by email at: